| PT HATFIELD INDONESIA|
|Water Quality Specialist
Contact : email@example.com
PT Hatfield Indonesia (PTHI) is seeking a Water Quality/Environmental Specialist for our Bogor office. PTHI is a well established (1990) and growing environmental consulting company that offers excellent career opportunities for highly motivated individuals.
The selected individual will work under the supervision of the Environment Business Unit Leader and other senior staff and join a team of specialists/scientists with working in environment, forestry, and geomatics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Contributing to and managing aspects of various environmental projects some of which will include: Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Monitoring, Environmental Audits, Environmental Baseline Surveys, and liaise with government bodies for environmental permit approval.
• Assisting in the development of proposals for various environmental projects (as mentioned above).
• Analyzing data and report writing related with environmental projects.
• Reporting and coordinating project activities with senior management.
• A minimum of Bachelor's degree in Environmental Engineering and/or related fields of specialization such as Chemistry. Having master degree would be an advantage.
• Minimum 7 years progressive experience working on environmental projects or in environmental consultancy in Indonesia.
• Familiar with Indonesian environmental regulations for numerous sectors: industry, mining, oil and gas, etc.
• Experience working in the mining and oil & gas sectors is a strong asset.
• Familiar with air quality monitoring.
• Possess good network of contacts from environmental organizations.
• Computer skills: MS Office, MS Project, Statistical Software (or other additional as an advantage).
• Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
• Strong English writing and speaking skills.
• To apply, email application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no phone calls please). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To apply, email application letter and CV to
(no phone calls please). Only short-listed candidates will be notified.