| LANGUAGE STUDIES INDONESIA|
|BAHASA INDONESIA LANGUAGE TEACHERS
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
BAHASA INDONESIA LANGUAGE TEACHERS
LANGUAGE STUDIES INDONESIA, Jakarta
Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) was established by Canadian and Indonesian educators,
and is Jakarta’s leading language training organisation for the study of Bahasa Indonesia.
LSI tailors programmes for expatriates from all over the globe, using LSI’s patented
course materials reflecting the world's best practices in modern language education.
LSI has two missions :
1. to provide an international standard of Indonesian language education for adults from abroad
2. to provide an excellent opportunity for native-Indonesian language teachers.
All LSI lessons are PRIVATE (one teacher with one student).
Lessons are delivered at clients’ offices during the day, or at their homes in the evening.
LSI’s “product” is its faculty! Given this fact, we devote more time and effort to the
recruitment and development of world-class Bahasa Indonesia Language Teachers
than we do any other aspect of our operation.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN LSI FACULTY POSITION, YOU SHOULD . . .
1. Have a university-education (preferably in Education and/or English)
2. Be a Native Indonesian with excellent Bahasa Indonesia speaking and writing skills
3. Have very strong English speaking and listening skills
(in order to work with international clients and LSI management staff)
4. Be positive, friendly and extremely service-oriented
5. Be highly professional in behavior and appearance
(in order to serve international business clients at their Sudirman & Rasuna Said offices)
6. Have experience in teaching and/or training others.
Regardless of experience, all candidates are required to participate in
LSI’s ‘TEACHER EDUCATION PROGRAMME FOR BAHASA INDONESIA STUDIES’
before joining the faculty.
LSI’s careful selection process ensures that clients receive the highest level of professional,
friendly and helpful service from an Indonesian Instructor with solid teaching skills.
To submit your candidature for a faculty position at Language Studies Indonesia
We invite you to contact:
Ibu Ayu – Administrator (021) 7087-2200
Mr Desmond Breau – Programme Coordinator (021) 7087-3300
Or to forward your CV to
Posted date : 18-01-2011
Close date : 19-01-2012